Hours, Fees & Terms
Hours of Business
Weekdays & Weekends – Open all day, and by appointment. Note that drop offs and pickups are between 10am and 4pm, unless by arrangement. Please call first wherever possible.
Where are we situated?
2 William Pitcher Place, Greenhithe, Auckland. See our map on the contact page.
All rates are a daily charge, and apply to the day of arrival and the day of departure, regardless of actual arrival and departure times. All rates include GST.
$16.00 per day
Private luxury rooms
$23.00 per day
$39.00 per day for 2 cats
other numbers by negotiation
DURING CHRISTMAS PERIOD
15TH DEC – 15TH JAN
$19.00 per day
Private rooms for xmas period is by negotiation, depending on numbers and duration of stay
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS AND EASTER PERIODS, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Note too that we are generally fully booked-out well before Christmas, often by the end of October, so early bookings are essential. Preference will be given to regular customers and longer term stays.
We are closed for arrivals and pick ups on Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the 2nd of January. In relation to Christmas bookings, we will endeavour to accommodate our regular clients (those who use us during the year) over the peak holiday period, but this does not mean a last minute booking will be accepted. Private rooms can be by negotiation. Please also note, the number of days booked will be the minimum days charged.
At times, we may require a deposit to be paid to confirm a booking, deposits are normally non refundable, but may be able to be used as a credit for a future booking. Any refund will be at the discretion of Catsablanca management.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are in place to protect your cat.
* All cats MUST be vaccinated yearly against cat flu and feline enteritis and the vaccination must not be given no later than 10 days prior to arrival. A current veterinary certificate must be produced on arrival. Should a vaccination be given less than 10 days prior to arrival, isolation charges may be incurred.
* Cats have to either be spayed or neutered. It is also requested that your cat has been treated for fleas and worms at least 5 days before (and no longer than 4 weeks prior to) arrival at Catsablanca. We reserve the right to check and treat your cat for fleas and worms should the need arise. The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
* PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CAT ARRIVES IN AN APPROVED CAT CARRY BOX, and it is advisable to refrain from placing food in the cat box for during the trip here. Newspaper is the best option for lining the bottom of the cat box.
* Should the need arise, we reserve the right to refer your cat for veterinary treatment. The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
* Full care and attention is given to every cat in our care, but we do not accept any liability for illness, disease, accident or death of any cat.
* Your authority must be given to release your cat to another party.
Booking your cat into Catsablanca Cattery is taken as a full understanding of these terms and conditions.